The Ultimate Desktop DAC and Headphone Amp
The NuPrime DAC-10H combines leading-edge technology that offers PCM 384K & DSD256 decoding with a high-power balanced headphone amplifier. To excel beyond high performance DACs cluttering the marketplace, NuPrime recognizes that merely supporting standard sampling rates and hi-res music formats using state-of-the-art chips or proprietary digital signal processing is not sufficient. To satisfy the most discerning audiophiles, the NuPrime DAC-10H must do three things exceptionally well: 1) drive any headphones with ease; 2) deliver the utmost detail during a symphony’s quietest passages or a soundtrack’s heart-pounding explosion; and 3) all of this in the most natural sound. Simply put, the DAC-10H is a truly musical device.
- 1 x USB Digital
- 2 x Coaxial Digital S/PDIF
- 2 x Optical Digital S/PDIF
- 2 x Analog Stereo RCA
- Optical (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Stereo RCA (Line out). Output impedance < 100 Ohms. Max output: 2V (low gain); 4V (high gain)
- Stereo Balanced (XLR-3 socket pre-out ). Output impedance < 100 Ohms. Max output: 4V (low gain); 8V (high gain)
- Balanced headphone amplifier (XLR-4 socket )
- Unbalanced headphone amplifier (6.3 mm jack socket )
- USB Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHz, 384KHz and DSD 2.8MHz (DSD64) , 5.6MHz (DSD128) 11.2MHz (DSD256)
- S/PDIF Sampling Rates: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96, 176.4KHz, 192KHz
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 24-bits
- Bit Resolution: 16-24-bits
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz
- Max. output power: 680 mW @ 1 kHz and 600 ohm load at the XLR-4 output
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 100 kHz
- Crosstalk attenuation: min. 93 dB @ 1 kHz
- THD+N: < 0.0003%
- Dynamic range: > 115 dB @ 600 ohm load (A-weighted)
- Dimensions: Height: 59mm Width: 215.4mm Depth: 382.6mm
- Weight: 10.5 pounds ( 4.8 kg )
- Worldwide AC voltage: (90VAC~130VAC // 210VAC~ 250VAC) With Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow,T2.5A, 250VAC
- Power Consumption:
- With 110V outlet, the standby power consumption is below 1.17W.
- With 230V outlet, the standby power consumption is below 2W.
- With 110V outlet, the idle power consumption is below 13W.
- With 230V outlet, the idle power consumption is below 14W.