Exceptional Power, Immersive Sound
The PA720 is a high-performance power amplifier that delivers 7 channels of efficient Class G amplification. With an impressive 140W per channel, the PA720 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA720 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
• 7-channel class-G power amplifier
• All channels driven, 4Ω/8Ω, 20Hz-20kHz 140W/100W
• Five channel driven, 4Ω/8Ω, 1kHz 175W/110W
• Two channels driven 4Ω/8Ω, 1kHz 225W/140W
• Weight: 39.6 lbs (18kg)
• Dimensions (including feet and speaker terminals): 433 x 425 x
• Packaged weight: 43 lbs (19.7kg)
- 7 Channel Power Amplifier
- 7 x 100W Class G amplification (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- Class G amplification with 20W of Class A operation
- Toroidal transformer
- Ethernet, RS232 control
- Switchable RCA or balanced XLR inputs