A new level of audio realism
We designed the MCX amplifiers specifically for people who are looking for the “best of both worlds” performance, between audiophile stereo music listening and explosive movie soundtracks. “Handcrafted” class A transistor circuit replaces off-the-shelf OpAmp for precise and natural sound signature.
Whether you’re listening to music, playing a movie, live concert or video games, the MCX amplifier with its lightning fast dynamics and ultra-low distortion brings you to a new level of audio realism.
Taking the best bits from NuPrime’s award winning products, the MCX has been developed for the multi-channel market. We understand that it is not only power that enthrals the listener, but also the accuracy of reproduction to create a realistic experience.
- Gain (factor): x21
- Sensitivity (to rated power): 1.6V rms
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- THD: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~52KHz(-3dB)
- Dimension: 347mm x 430mm x 74mm
- 12V Trigger*
- Standby mode power consumption: 20W
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Color: Black
*Front power button must be off for trigger to work. Use stereo tigger cable.
- Power Output (Peak): 300W@8 Ohms/channel; 400W@4 Ohms/channel
- Power Output (RMS rated): 180W@8 Ohms/channel; 280W@4 Ohms/channel
- Power Output (Peak): 2 x 300W@8 Ohms; 1 x 550W@8 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS rated): 2 x 180W@8 Ohms; 1 x 550W@8 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS rated): 2 x 550W@8 Ohms
- Power Output (RMS rated): 1 x 750W@8 Ohms
Power Rating & Measurement
- For typical usage of multi-channel amps, the situation where all channels are driven at max power will never happen.
- The MCX amps are designed to handle a wide range of speaker impedance from 2 Ohms to greater than 16 Ohms.
- As the speaker load varies and drop, the power increases (normally a 4 ohm load would have twice the power). But for high power amplifier the 4 ohm power rating can not exceed power supply, amplifier design limit and safety standard. Many manufacturers would claim theoretical (max) power to hype up the product spec.
MCX amplifiers are the successor to acclaimed NuPrime MCH-K38 with further sonic refinement, increased power, reduced noise and heat.