The Evolution One is the embodiment of all the latest and best technology NuPrime has developed. From the power supply, amplifier circuitry, to a new highly advanced input stage; the Evolution One has been carefully crafted to achieve a performance that surpasses the Reference range performance in all areas.
With the Evolution One, NuPrime has made several design advancements:
- A new input stage with a 1MΩ input impedance. The high input impedance allows the pre-amplifier to see a much easier load and hence introduces less harmonic distortion and phase delay to the system.
- Latest NuPrime 700KHz high-speed switching Class-D module allows greater resolution to be achieved.
- High-speed computing simulations were performed for the Evolution One design, in order to achieve the highest input impedance and the lowest phase delay.
- The power supply has been enhanced to deliver cleaner and more stable power with lower noise floor.
- High Quality copper strips instead of usual cables are used to connect the power supply to the amplifier’s circuitry, maximizing power delivery.
The NuPrime Sound
The Evolution One outperforms its predecessor in every aspect which NuPrime amplifiers are known for by having:
- Wider and deeper soundstage
- Faster dynamics with greater range
- Lower distortion and noise
- Cleaner background that provides greater detail and nuances
Our new generation of amplifiers have moved even further away from the cold, hard, flat and harsh sound typically associated with Class-D amplification. The Evolution One has Class-A like warmth and naturalness that no other competing Class-D amplifier can recreate.
In addition, the Evolution One is able to create an enveloping ambience that reaches out and invites the listener to the music. All these pushes the performance of the Evolution One to yet a higher level!
Our Proud Achievements
Very few manufacturers could design a 1MΩ input impedance without adversely affecting noise and stability, and those amplifiers are priced many times higher. The Evolution One is the first Class D amplifier to successfully implement a 1MΩ input impedance and the only one in its price range of any type of amplifiers.
Many good audio equipment though can present a deep soundstage, clarity gets lost at the depths as they become susceptible to interference. The Evolution One has a very deep soundstage, and can present a clear image even at the greatest depth. With large scale orchestral recordings, you will be able to have a clear image of the last rows of percussion and wind, even the subtle pedal sounds! Such details are presented in a truthful manner without artificial enhancements.
Class-D amplifiers from most manufacturers sound cold and clinical, excelling primarily in their power efficiency and high power output. With the Evolution One, NuPrime has achieved a Class-A like sound with our hybrid Class-D technology that retains the merits of both Class-A and Class-D amplification. Through our efforts in research and development, the Evolution One could easily compete with the best Class-A amplifiers in the market, without the bulk and heat generation.
The Evolution One presents the most untainted and transparent sound with a completely flawless background. Recordings comes through as they are meant to be, as if you are right there at the performance. Be surprised by the revelation the Evolution One will bring to your music!
- Power Output (rated) : 240W @ 8 Ohms, 330W @ 4 Ohms
- Power Output (peak) : 285W @ 8 Ohms, 390W @ 4 Ohms
- Gain : x 28
- Max output current 25A
- Sensitivity (to rated power) : 1.5Vrms
- Input Impedance : 1M Ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) : 0.01%
- Frequency Response : 0Hz to 50kHz (-3dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) : 91dB @ 10W
- Rated / Peak Current: 10A / 22A
- Standby Power : 1.6W @ 115V outlet, 1.7W @ 230V outlet
- Idle Power : 17.4W @ 115V outlet, 18.7W @ 230V outlet
- Worldwide AC voltage : (115VAC / 230VAC) with Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse: Slow blow, 5A, 250VAC
- Color: Black or Silver